Wednesday, April 5

sleepy head on FL

ive been really sleepy in the afternoons. i think this really means i need a break.

im really not the type of person who would regularly go on vacation leaves, mainly because my idea of a VL is an out-of-town trip where i can get intense R&R. however, to do that, i need to spend... and i dont have that kind of money.

needless to say, i now have too many VLs... thats why im forcing myself to go on leave. forced leave --- FL. haha. but im not going anywhere. im staying home. get some personal errands done --- and be a total slob. haha. two weeks. that should be enough rest for my noggin.

things i plan to do (aside from rest):
1. fix my stuff... i havent finished moving into my new room
2. learn to drive... looks like i found one thats affordable enough. i just hope im not stupid enough to take to long to learn. hahaha.
3. fix my SSS id... ive been delaying this coz i wanted to have long hair in my picture (vain, i know.. but if i have to stare at it and use it for a really long time, i might as well look nice) haha. i would want to wait until im thin na (im still cheeky), but that might never happen. haha.
4. play surrogate mother to sam. he's staying over for most days of summer. he has tutor near the house and i really wouldnt want to tire my mom and have her bring him back and forth to the tutor.. so as long as im home, i have a 8-yr old son. :)
5. fix my resume. needs updating. wala lang. im home na rin lang e di fix it na. haha.
6. GYM GYM GYM. im determined to majorly lose weight... and that aint going to happen if i dont get teh blood moving. hahaha.
7. read and be intelligent again. ive been feeling extra stupid lately... and i hate it. i want to feel smart like i used to back in college. so its back to my books... im undecided what ill be reading about. so if you guys have any suggestions, lets hear them!


so here's to my last few days of sleepiness... i hope i get everything done.

2 comments:

Daydreamer said...

For some intense reading try Gabriel Garcia Marquez's "Love in a Time of Cholera." For brainless reads, try "She Who Shops" by Joane Skerett. =)

angel said...

sige.. ill go to powerbooks to check it out! unless you want to lend me na lang. hahaha.