Saturday, April 15

DAY 7 of 16: sudoku!!!

my cousin has been going to our house eversince she was asked to stay in bed. and she's been busy with these puzzles... with numbers. initially i thought that they were like number squares where sums are involved.. math with logic. although i DO like logic puzzles (they were my favorite in entrance exams or IQ tests), but MATH is probably holds the exact opposite. i was happy to find out it didnt involve math at all! its kinda hard to explain, but you might want to google it.. its SUDOKU. cool thing to keep you busy without wearing out your brain.

long story short, i got hooked on it... even dared to try higher levels. happy naman ako that i finished 2 puzzles with the second to the highest difficulties in the book. makes me feel a bit smarter. haha. exercise oter parts of my brain.
sad thing is, they dont sell cheap sudoku books here... not the paperback type.

hay. so, if anyone out there reading this knows where i can get paperback suboku books, my mom, my cousin and i will be eternally gratefull if you'd let me know. or if you could buy me some and ill just pay you back. :p (oo, nananawagan na ako... haha!)

for now, ill have to keep my eyes open for them each time i enter a bookstore.

------------

who catches a cold when its THIS hot in manila?!?!?!?

still feeling kinda sick. i think it might be a teeny tiny asthma attack. i should really stop keeping the fan aimed at me all night.. no matter how hot it is here. damn beach weather... useless to me... im not even going to the beach! so its water and naps for me... im staying away from carbo to somehow offset my not being able to go to the gym. haaay. just when i was gaining momentum. maybe tomorrow ill feel better and be able to go back. fingers crossed!

No comments: