Thursday, April 20

DAY 11 and 12 of (you know how many)

APRIL 18, 2006:
i dont remember what i did that day. weird. i think i watched 'when harry met sally'... and 3/4 of 'lost in translation'... otherwise i probably spent the day at home with my mom and my cousin. some people mightthink its sayang... but i enjoy laid back days. days when i can rest my head and my heart.

APRIL 19, 2006:
driving today was fun. i was getting anxious days before because i was scared that id find out that i sucked at driving. the last thing i want is for people to say 'i drive like a girl'. so far, i think im doing well... car died 3 times... and only because i didnt think id be driving around other cars as early as my first day, so i was a bit extra tense. but we basically drove around the village... and a small part of alabang-zapote and sucat.

but!!! claps and snaps for me. mang jolly said i drive better than the other guys (as in male) he's been teaching... i learn fast daw. i dont think he said that just to be nice... trust me... mang jolly does NOT look like the type to patronize people.

so tomorrow is another day. according to the curriculum (which i assume mang jolly has totally disregarded), tomorrow is backing up and something... hahaha. bahala na. im just glad i dont suck at driving... so far.

i think ill have my picture taken with mang jolly when i finish.. hahaha. just so you know who to hunt down if my driving sucks. hahahaha.

No comments: