Friday, April 7

April 6, 2006

watched Ice Age 2 at greenbelt... what a great idea! i loved it. makes me think im really a little girl pa. haha. movies i enjoy: ice age 1 and 2, madagascar, shrek 1 and 2... im such a kid.

anyway, i saw my college teacher there at the cinema... hiya lang ako to approach her coz i dont think she'd remember me. so, sorry ms cherrie pinpin for not saying hello. :p

i guess im not feeling too bad i didnt gym AGAIN, but i hope ill be able to haul my ass there more ofter during my vacation.


--------------------

on my way home there were two fairly cute guys waiting in line at the shuttle station. too bad my sister took so long to get there and i wasnt able to get on teh same van as they did. :p sayang.. they were stealing looks pa naman. hahaha. well, something to look forward to when going to the shuttle! malay mo di ba?!

No comments: