Saturday, April 15

DAY 8 of 16

i dont know if its because ive been counting the days that got me to this point where i realize, im halfway through my mini-vacation. i dont think i mind. im not exactly looking forward to going back to work, but i do feel a bit refreshed and rested. hehe.

i have a few things still on my list to do though... i think i have enough time... let's see:

[ ] fix my stuff - scheduled to sort my clothes tomorrow (easter)

[ ] learn to drive - im starting on monday. haha. say a little prayer for me!

[ ] fix my SSS id - scheduled for friday morning... i have this week to double check on the things i need for it.

[x] play surrogate mother to sam - he's not staying over this week... so i dont think ill be able to do this. such a busy boy! he has art class, swimming class, AND reading tutor. isnt summer supposed to be a break from studying?! haha.

[ ] fix my resume - doing this ne tonight... i better finish tonight too! ill check this later when i finish.

[/] GYM GYM GYM - been going to the gym every chance i get. yung nga lang the past few days, i havent been feeling well... no, im not making excuses... im really not well.

[/] read and be intelligent again - few pages here and there, but ive been watching a lot of docus lately... and watching MTV... and playing sudoku... and so on, and so forth... i dont want to think im boring anymore. haha.

so far, i have everything planned this week! i think coz its because its holy week that i wanted to spend time with my family, and i spent the week really resting.. save for gym.

so here's to a hectic week!

No comments: