Saturday, April 22

friday the 14th

getting my SSS id was a far more pleasant experience than going to LTO. first, at least the waiting area is airconditioned. second, the people around me didnt unnerve me. and lastly, the system was clearer... sa LTO parang ni-raraffle ata ang order dun e!

i had fun people watching at SSS.. there was this chinoy lady with her daughter who was super impatient. she kept approaching people demanding na mauna sya, going into peoples offices, following people around, peeking at the computer (which was busted at some point) where they process applications. funny to watch her... but eventually she realized na first come first serve... unless senior citizen. thanks to her, di ako nainip at all.

had lunch with kris... i missed that girl! she's going to be on maternity leave soon... so im extra happy i got to have lunch with her para chikahan kami. :p have a safe CS kris!

after lunch i had my hair cut... im happy with how it came out. at least its not the boring one length hair ive always had whenever my hair was long. hehe.

so this is it... my last weekend to rest. of course there will be other weekends but you get what i mean. ive no regrets on how my vacation went. got to spend tons of time with my mom and my cousin. :)

back to work in 2 days!

No comments: