Monday, April 17

9th and 10th

i wasnt able to write yesterday... i think my mind was too tired. haha. i basically spent easter 'mending'... i guess i realize that some fears arent worth fearing afterall. and all i can really say is: thank you so much.

------------

today i spent in LTO. got my students permit. and boy was than an experience. im not going to whine about it, but lets just say i now know why its just so much more easier and worth it to just pay someone just to fast track your life. haha. LTO today, SSS on friday. ha!

------------

started to feel bored today... my original plan to just kick back and bum at home in between gym and driving isnt going to be a good idea for long. but lets see what tomorrow brings me.

my mom has been extra 'needy' lately... i think she really appreciates how much time im spending here at home. well, that was one of the reasons i didnt fill up my days on leave. :)

No comments: