Tuesday, July 17

vacation over

i had a great 4 days. i got to be dirt lazy and not care... but i still did. hahahaha. its nice not to have deadlines for a change. i had things i wanted to do, but i think i didnt get around to doing all of them on purpose just to emphasize that the four days was about doing what i want, when i want to.

friday, i got out of bed around lunch (saya!) then spent time with mom getting kikay with matching foot spa and facials. i emptied my coin bank and im happy to announce im now Php4,000.00 closer to saving my first million! haha.

saturday was spent mostly watching heroes... heard mass with mom and my brother too. sunday was heroes day too. grabe, nakaka-addict yung show. i didnt even realize it was 2am already! so i finished episode 1 yesterday... cant wait for the second volume!!!

then there's today. got around to cleaning my room a bit (saved my closet for next weekend). went to see dr rivera with mom too... this wasnt in my to-do list, but since mom was going and my knees have been bothering me.. might as well, right?

so its back to work tomorrow. im neutral about it.. neither looking forward to it but not dreading it.

GASSO anniv tomorrow!!!

No comments: