Monday, July 2

someone please explain

i end up saying what i want to anyways... its true. even if i bite my tongue to keep myself from saying something, at some point in time... in one way or another, i always manage to say what i want. and im exercising that fact.

i hate playing games. and it seems that because i hate playing games, i tend to attract people who play nothing but games --- some even have the nerve of denying that they are in fact typical guys... typical players. i know there are lessons to be learned from all the shit... because life would not even bother putting me through it if there arent lessons to be learned, but right now, it just irritates the hell out of me. im sick of the games people play. im sick of being played with. im sick of sticking my head out... of holding on to hope that this time it might be different.

if there is a "match" for everyone out there... if the so-called balance in everything in this world does exist, then he's taking too much of his time getting here. why should i even bother?! i know the answer to that one... i bother because im still the sickly hopeless romantic that i naturally am. im just a little bruised and broken right now.

P.S. no cliche responses please. call me cynical.. call me negative, but ill be honest and say hearing cliches make me feel sick these days. they just dont make me feel better anymore.

No comments: