Sunday, July 8

seven-seven-oh seven

tickle me!

spent the day with lily... shopping! hahaha. actually, i shopped, she kept me company. i swear, that girl has the highest EQ. hahaha. then agan, she's off to singapore and bangkok... so she shouldnt really buy stuff here muna.

i was so giddy about it that i was just two bags into my shopping but i was smiling ear to ear already. haha. retail therapy rocks!

next on my expense list is my hair. eeeeee! im excited already. hahaha. i love cutting my hair. its like im physically cutting off the things that have passed. medjo too much of a symbolism for a simple haircut, but i like to think of it that way. haha.

while waiting for my sister, lily and i got to talking about something ive been toying in im head for quite a while now. i think im going to go for it. ill be praying things fall into place as planned or even better than planned. i just needed that extra nudge from lily. fingers crossed!

so between the shopping and the exciting new plan, yesterday was G-R-E-A-T.

No comments: