Monday, July 9

out with the old.. in with the new

i was fixing my clean laundry just a few minutes ago when i realized i was seriously running out of closet space! well, my closet aint that big to begin with cause i really dont have a lot of clothes, but to see it almost overflowing like that means only one thing... time to sort the out and dispose of some of my clothes. stressful. hahaha.

i wonder where all the clothes came from? i rarely go shopping nowadays and yesterday's shopping gig resulted in just 6 items to add to my closet. hmmm... something fishy is going on.

in any case, im a firm believer than for new energies to come into our lives, it is importatnt to regularly toss out the old stuff to make room for the new ones to come pouring in. similarly symbolic to the cutting of my hair. hahaha. (obvious bang i want to move on from certain things... im just itching to get rid of some really negative vibes!)

maybe next weekend ill be able to face the sorting of my clothes... i should remember to buy boxes this week --- throw, give away, sell, keep.

No comments: