Saturday, November 18

A - list

i realized while i was briefly chatting with kaye a few minutes ago, that ive always "planned" my birthday in a way that my friends would enjoy... i seemed to have been keeping in mind if they would like the things i planned or not... but that was beacuse i wanted to make sure they were there! because i wanted to make sure my friends would be around on my birthday!

but this year... being my 25th... ive been feeling pressure (self imposed i confess) of doing something memorable. after all, you only turn 25 once in your life. some people couldnt get why i had to start thinking as early as october... but i didnt decide to think that early, it just started popping in my head that early.

so far,i have a very very short list of things that i think i can do... but none that really excites me. so going back to my realization while chatting with kaye, this year, i think things should be much different. it should be all about ME.

so now im revisiting the list of things that id like to be able to do at least once in my life... and maybe from there i can get a fab idea to celebrate a memorable 25th. and it shouldnt really matter if id end up having people join me, or if its something ill be enjoying alone.

time to work on my list! :D

5 comments:

kaye said...

that's a really good idea - thinking of things you want to do at least once in your life. if i had to do that, skydiving will top the list -- except it'll cost me 10thou pesos so no. and i'm scared. hahaha! :D

angel said...

skydiving is on my list too.. :p but maybe to ease myself into "high" activities, maybe a safer and calmer hot air balloon ride would be a better first step. :p

kaye said...

uy, that sounds cool too! :)

Anonymous said...

Good!! :) I'm happy you realized this. :)
Go do what you've always wanted to do! supportahan kita jan! hehe

angel said...

KAYE: 25 is supposed to be momentous right? i have a feeling mine wont... just like my 18th... well, theres always my 50th and my 100th.

MEL: talaga?