Thursday, November 30

i quote myself

reading back... id like to quote myself...

my first post ever:

let the madness begin

im unpredictable.


people around me will probably agree im a crazy girl. im moody and emotional with a flair for the melodramatic. sometimes i think ive pictured my life to be a book... a cheesy teenage romance novel book. so what? im a girl... and all girls are entitled to their own fairytales.

so here it is. my attempt to define myself... PA-PROFOUND ha...but that's who i am. to say im the complete and total opposite of myself will be the closest thing to the truth.

im a sweet bitch.
im aloof, apathetic and overly concerned.
im lazy, guttonous, and health conscious.
im a sort-of-almost-mature kid.im nightmare anyone can dream of.
im conservative and profane.im big and small (depends what bodpart you're looking at, really).
who give's a shit how may times i contradict myself... I'M F****** ME--- deal with it buster.

No comments: