Sunday, November 19

kikay.exchange.ph

discovered kikay.exchange yesterday... from the schu website. and i must say, it was a fortunate thing that i did!

some things i took note of as i read through:

1. Avon Heated Eyelash Curler.

ive always been a kikay girl..., started plucking my eyebrows before any of my friends did. (hmmm... maybe we're all late bloomers?) and an eyelash curler is one of the things i NEVER leave home without. and i hate it when i leave my curler under the hairdryer too long... so this is a dream come true... if it does wonders the way i read it supposedly does, then next to my Shu curler from Mel, this should be my favorite thing.

2. Crest White Strips


Ive only seen this on Queer Eye but i never really thought to give it a try.

3. Ben, the hair-straightening guy and benders for DIY curls.
For someone who doesnt have super straight hair nor has curly hair, ive always been seesaw-ing from getting curls or having my hair straightened. at leant now i have cheaper options to help me decide. :p

thanks kikay-exchange!!!

2 comments:

ruth said...

ive used crest whitestrips and it does work!! not patient lang to wait 2wks to see the results so i switched to Oral-B whitening gel. it whitens the teeth in 2 hours. not for sensitive teeth though.

angel said...

i think ill wait the two weeks. haha. ive been looking out for them nga here e... kasi it would be nice to have pearly whites for my birthday. :)