Monday, January 9

whirlwind weekend (take 2)

things are going well for me so far. things have been 'normal'. haha. but it seems now that things are 'okay', wala naman ako masabi! haha. does that prove im a whiner? geeez.

where my weekend went
spent saturday at home, in bed. 'nuf said. Oh! i watched Stepmom with my mom at home... cry-ola afternoons kami. pagdating talaga sa iyakan, my mom is SO reliable. :p

tried to catch the anticipated mass that night, but missed it... so we dropped by the blessed sacrament instead.. i used to go everyweek... its been so long since my last visit. years maybe. im amazed at how easy it was for me to pray that night. it felt good actually. i got to thank Him for a good 2005 (inspite of the loopiti-loops). haha. basta, that visit was a good one. :)

sunday started with mass. naks! its was a pretty religious weekend pala! haha. enjoyed walking with my sister and my parents. we ate 'fine dining' sa garden for lunch and dinner... nakakatuwa... fine dining ang setting pero mga nakapantulog ang suot. haha. went 'shopping' for grocery and 3 pairs of shoes (i should ban myself from Step Rite!).. then played Uno Attack! with miah and mommy... hehe.

ang bilis ng weekend... you wait a whole week for it to get here, then its passes by before you even get to enjoy it. but this weekend was good. :) yay!

No comments: