Tuesday, January 24

'thank-you' post and other stuff

funny how things come not when you want them to, but when you will be able to use it the most.
what i mean is that sometimes when we feel bad or unsure of things, we look for reassurance from the people around us. and the truth of the matter is that we wont always get it. sometimes we hear what we want to hear when we 'fish' for it. other times, the reassurance doesnt come when you want it to... it comes when things are okay already.. or when things are getting better.
thats exactly what happened to me. and im happy i got them when i did. actions may speak louder than words but you can never go wrong with just saying it.
Pau and Mel: you guys made my day... my week even! you know how much i appreciate hearing these things from people who mean the world to me... and although mel's reassurance came when i least expected it (i wasnt even asking for it entirely!), i realize how much more valuable it is to me.
Mel: ikaw talaga, you know me too well... even better that i do ata! your timing is impeccable. i had no idea that card was going to be there.. thank you. although i was wondering why you were insisting on dropping by sa house.. usually naman you're not as insistent. haha. i still cry when i read it. you have no idea how much reading those words mean to me. most of them ive been wanting to hear lang just to be sure i have the right things in mind... ayaw ko naman maging presumptuous. you're right... we're not cheesy friends.. im least cheesy with you and pau. hahaha. tigas nyo e! hahaha. but seriously, id thank you for everything but i think i owe God more thanks for letting me keep you.
Pau: thanks for that text you sent a few weeks back. i needed that... obvious bang fishing ako? thanks because i can still hold on to you for strength so my emotions wont get the best of me. mahal na talaga kita, wala ka nang magagawa. bwahahaha. AT kahit na i-deny mo, what you said during lunch will probably keep me smiling throughout the week. you dont have to say it in the words mel did, but i get what you mean. thanks ah... means a lot to me. lalo na considering you're not the type to say those liberally. hahaha.

enough pagpapa-girl! im just REALLY happy right now.. you guys make me happy. :D walang drama ah. just being honest.

-------------------------
UPDATE ON MY DIET: ate CPK salad for lunch... my favorite! but i took out the tortilla strips.. at least as much as i could. yung iba di ko na talaga matanggal.. i put less than half of the dressing that came with it. i wasnt able to finish everything but at least i still have something to eat when i get hungry later. so far so good! thank GOd i have 'bantays' like pau and mel. kung hindi mega-cheater! haha. low EQ...
-------------------------
I posted this comment on one of my previous entries. the one about me being busy this feb.. i think it deserves to be part of an entry and not just a comment...
ay nako... by the look of things... i might have *jinxed* this... o well... my turn will come.OR maybe its a sign that its time to move on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) :) :)

angel said...

langya naman o... hahaha. tigas nyo talaga! hahahaha.

haaaay...