Wednesday, January 11

tipping point

"The only constant thing in this world is CHANGE."

that week off did me much good. i got to spend time with my mom (spent 90% of it at the mall), sort of been able to make plans for when i move my stuff to my 'own space', and gotten rest (aka time to think and sort things out for myself). i was surprised and a bit disoriented when work started again because after a not-so-long break from work and issues attached to work, things felt different in the office and with the people in it. its almost like i fell asleep for a week, and everyone's lives moved and mine didnt... so when i came back, 'behind' na ako. really far from what i expected.

i spent some time trying to figure out why things feel wrong. at first i was convinced everyone else around me changed --- that there's something that they're simply not telling me. wala naman atang nakakapansin.. ako lang. now, im starting to think that the things around me didnt change... I did. i dont know if this hunch is true or not. but it feels weird in a funny way. it feels 'in-between'. im not talking about outside change ah.. i know a lot of people have been commenting on how i've been fixing myself lately... its not that. :)

nonetheless, i welcome the change. regardless where its coming from.

ikaw, what do you think... do you think i've changed?

5 comments:

kaye said...

just a hunch - but maybe it isn't really all about change. the week off may have allowed you to get to know yourself again (work and other things tend to make you lose track of yourself sometimes) so now... parang you and yourself are one uli. does that make any sense? :p back at your own space kind of thing.

the rest did you good then, if this is how you feel. :)

angel said...

i guess so... but its just felt weird. i felt like i was sticking out. haha. like a round peg in a square hole. :p

undecided if it did me good or not. i guess we'll have to wait and see, then.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm... tough question...
for me... you'll always be Angel. I don't know if you've changed. All I know is, you're Angel!!! Alam mo yun? Labo ba? Basta. :)

angel said...

malabo ng slight. hahaha.

but thanks for answering my question.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.... sinagot ko nga ba yung tanong? hahahaha! I can be vague too you know. nyahahahahaha!