Wednesday, May 30

who says that eyes are the windows to the soul?!

someone once told me (im not sure if it was mel or pau) that the key to knowing what i really feel or what mood im in, is my hair. gosh, ang babaw ko pala talagang tao! oddly enough, sometimes i find it to be true. its either a good hair day swings me into a good mood or my good mood magically makes my hair look fantastic. hahaha!

when once our kasambahay told me that i look different on weekends. despite the times i barely had a wink's sleep from staying out, i look happier and fresh on weekends. or so she says. on weekdays, mukha daw pasan ko daigdig. my eyebags are darker, deeper and puffier. niiiiiice. i wonder how much truth there is to her observation? am i just naturally happier to be home than at work?

so today, i decided to keep my hair neatly (and painstakingly OC-ish) in a low ponytail with my usual straight diagonal part. my side-swept bangs are behaved, and my ponytail isnt tikwas like it normally would. today is a great hair day. so, if the hair-theory is true, then today should be a great day.

that has yet to be determined. :p

No comments: