Monday, May 7

'tis the time for updates

MAY 5 - a day of finally's

FINALLY got to go to see the iCare cardiologist yesterday morning... and im getting my tests done on wednesday. if all goes well, i have the doctor's thoughts by the 26th of May (my next two weekends are booked). i hope that will put all my worries to an end.

----------

FINALLY got a haircut. my first for the year. hahaha. i was putting it off so my hair would really have the chance to grow. and i absolutely love how philippe gave me a bit of side-bangs this time. weee!

---------

FINALLY. this was the catch word for my cousin's wedding. and i got to host it with my other cousin. di kinaya ng kapal ng fez ko. nahiya ako. hahaha. funyn thing pa, i went straight to the reception and almost crashed the wrong reception!!! hahahaha. i still laugh when i think about it. imagine if i ended up hosting the wrong event! :p


---------

kontra lang... one thing that i havent had finality on is what i want to do with myself. it been keeping me up late at night and restless all day. one thing is for sure. i will have to embrace the process and hope the answers come sooner than later.

---------

MAY 6 - children's party, spiderman, and beer

andrea's 1st bday party was fun. i sat at the singles table and iya was with the mommy's table.. hehe. sweetie pie martine.

spiderman and a couple of beers with the BF boys at central. thank God for the boys... really appreciate the time out with them since those are pretty much the only times i get to do stuff other than work. :p

my weekend went by so fast. and i woke up with a really bad stomach ache... so ended up going on half day. here's to an equally busy week. at least i have bangkok to look forward to this weekend.

to shop or not to shop?

1 comment:

anton said...

sobrang obvious ng answer.. TO SHOP!!!