Wednesday, May 24

up and down the hill

the past few weeks at work have really been a burden for me. and it seems my friday to sunday was a clear signal of it.

FRIDAY - enraged, not engaged
ive never felt more violent in my life before this day. i was really on a war freak mode... from that mark tan guy, to stupid talent agents, to nagging clients. i literally wanted to break someone's face. needless to say, i was looking forward to going home so my weekend can finally begin.

walking home from greenbelt 1 (i bought mrs fields as pasalubong for sam), i passed through segafredo and saw my college girl friends. long and politically correct story short, i stayed with them up to 11-ish. i have to be honest and say i felt bad the first few minutes since i really was looking forward to going home and hiding under my blanket. but the night turned out quite a blessing. i was half awake for most of it, but i went home resolved ill see these girls more often... im not saying ill be available each and everytime, but just more often. :p

SATURDAY - sick to the stomach
i dont want to go into the loser details. but my dearest friends would know how sorry this day was for me. for my other dearest friends who dont know the whole story yet, i probably havent seen you yet to ba able to tell you about it.

just some highlights:
1. when someone says someone is from a certain place, it may mean that he just lives there and he's actually from some other country. always ask.
2. i can say that based on first hand experience, Orkies (i dare not put the real nationality here so i dont end up offending anyone.. im not racist) are potentially obnoxious weirdos.
3. i feel so stupid for being tricked into a blind date... and offended for being set up with HIM. chances of me letting this happen again is close to none.
4. the silver lining was supposed to be meeting 'real' guys by the end of the day... BUT as my sorry fate has it for that day, i ended it feeling suddenly sick to my stomach, cold sweat, dizzy spell, and throwing up in my driveway (at 6pm)
5. pat saved my ass twice that day. thank you. i hope you get his number... ive asked for help from cha.

SUNDAY - invalid
spent today in bed. couldnt eat anything other than home made lugaw or rice swimming in sabaw.

1 comment:

+vd said...

you RESOLVED to see us more often????????????????? believe me, that HURTS.