Thursday, May 11

crash course update

my weekend was great. stark contrast to the lugmok week that was. :)

saturday was a day of pampering and errands... orf course pampering meant spending, but it was worth it.
1. drove sam to his tutor. i dont drive as slow anymore.. but then that might be because i was under pressure kasi sam woke up late.
2. had my once a month 'usual' appointment at CANS BF
3. paid my credit card. feels grat na malaki nang nabawas ko. almost there.
4. mini-grocery and vitamins shopping. haha.

5. early dinner at cibo... LOOOOVE the ensalada di mare.
6. 4 hour spa getaway! indian ayurvedic chuva... just what i needed. and thai foot massage... which i barely noticed since mel and i were chatting away. hahaha.

--------

i never got to finish this post. work came like this mean tsunami... literally came out of know where. a lot has happened since my pampered weekend and thought are speedracing in my head along with the things i have to do for work.

1. i need new clothes. ive always thought clothes are an investment... lalo na for a single girl like me. so i try not to be scrooge-ey about it all the time. so now that ive lost weight (snaps for me!), i was surprised to realize that 90% of my pants dont fit me anymore. panic buying last monday in Glorietta... got pissed coz i was expecting shoppig to be fun now since i assumed most clothes would fit me but when i was store hoppiong, i STILL couldnt find something that fit. haaaaaay. na-bugnot tuloy ako to the max ever. so slowly but sutrely, i will re-build my wardrobe. :p perfect excuse to shop: gain or lose weight!

2. enough with the delaying tactics. ive had this one item on my to-do list for over a year but i admit, i keep putting it off for some other day... any day than now. enough is enough. sabi nga nila: time to take the bull by its horns. i cant complain as often as i do and not do anything naman about it --- because i CAN do something about it. im nervous and excited. haha. wala pa nga e!


3. my favorite time of the day is when i know im going home. i used to be out of the house a lot... if i had it my way, id be home just to sleep. but ive learned to love being home. its become my refuge of sorts... :) looking forward to going home again later!

4. NMFEO. im reminded that some things just arent meant to be. ill admit that saddens me, but thats something beyond my control. ill still have EMs, but at least my more lucid moments have better perspective of things. ang lungkot. id like to allow myself to hope pa rin, but that only sets myself up for disappointment. i deserve better thatn to dig my own grave. haha. so.... who's next?!

5. PRESSURE! what i hate most about my job is that people seem to over expect things from AEs. excuse me. tao rin kami. we can only do so much at a time. hay. talk about feeling taken for granted. i didnt even have time to get off my seat and cry a bit for feeling bad! i couldnt waste that time..! imagine... hahaha. i think i remember at least 2 entries here where ive been ranting about the disadvantages of my job. haha. thats really not a great sign. but i do what i have to do. work is work. maiyak man ako out of frustration, as long as i keep my fingers typing, my head thinking ang my feet moving, things will eventually get done.

just some of the things i was able to take note of on my phone... ive been so busy at work that i usually get think of all the things i want to write here when im on my way home already. haha.

No comments: