Monday, March 20

i forgot to put a title!

short list of things to do but the preparation needed for those things is a different story in itself. last friday i woke up thinking it will be an ordinary day at the office. boy, was i in for a surprise. march 17, 2006 was such an eventful day, that id would wantto note down as much of it as i remember.

(all times are approximations)
9am - i handle 2 brands (4 products), service one client and report to one boss.. all in one country
1030am - i now have 2 brands (4 products), service one client, handling 2 countries, now reporting to 2 bosses
430pm - all are the same except i lost my client
530pm - same brands, servicing 2 clients, with 2 bosses, plus physically reporting to 2 offices

im at a point in my life where if i play my cards right, i just might get more than a foot in the door of something ive wanted to try. im nervous.. and excited. and i know im pressuring myself more than i should. but im determined to give this my best. minsan lang ito maaaring mangyari sa akin.



things are moving and i hope i can manage to come out of it in a better circumstance. :)

-----------------

three years.

ive been wishing na mahuli sya sa mga hocus pocus nya, na umalis na sya, or maka-alis na ako. now its happened --- i never thought this day would come. on one (small) side, i feel bad for him... because its a vicious cycle for him and if things go the way i think they are going, then he's in for some big problems. on the other side, im happy for the freedom i now have. its time for me to grow in a better direction.

----------------

busy. busy. busy. in a good way.
i still have my tamad days but its a good kind of busy. at least i know may substance yung pinagkaka-abalahan ko.

----------------

Uncontrollable eating!

i keep munching for all sorts of reasons... to stay awake, to think better, to.. wala lang! how am i going to manage my transformation with all this inending nibbling!!!

2 comments:

kaye said...

"i'm at a point in my life where if i play my cards right, i just might get more than a foot in the door of something ive wanted to try."

when i heard from carla what was happening, this was the first thing i thought of - that you'd get to try something you've been thinking of with one foot still firmly placed in some thing constant and sure. best of both worlds.

have fun man. :) good job!

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess, I've told you everything na. So... I wish you all the best!