Thursday, March 2

feeling numb again

weird things going on lately. i havent been getting decent sleep the past three days... i sleep past midnight and have been waking up every hour after that. but when its time to wake up, im out cold like a hybernating bear. no, its not the PBB 24/7 channel that we recently got. i think it might have something to do with some unwanted feelings and thoughts ive been fighting off. they're there but i cant explain why or where they came from. so... I deadma.

i think ive been doing a good job... i havent told a single person about them and that should speak for itself! for those who know me well enough, im a talker. and for me to will myself to keep quiet is rare.

so anyway, im back to the feeling of numbness that i think ive written about already in the past. basta, if you ask me right now... as in RIGHT NOW... im not happy. (but im not sad either... haha.)

enough vague babbling...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kinda felt that things are "different" with you these days... Well, I respect your decision to be quiet about it. I'm just here. Kaya mo yan. After your silence and reflection, you'll see you will become a better person. Hang on! :)

angel said...

its best i keep quiet about this. for one, i wont be able to articulate it well enough anyways.

so far naman its just you thats noticed.

Anonymous said...

well, since you posted it... everyone knows na! :) hehehe :)
smile!