Wednesday, May 4

quickie day

i woke up today and the next thing i know, its time to sleep again. WHERE DID MY DAY GO?!

spent half my day brainstorming and talking about cologne personalities... it was a mindful.. tried so hard not to project myself on to the brand assigned to me... haha. (a little bit of this, a little bit of that... neither this nor that...)

got back to the office to have enough time to sit for the really short staff meeting (VIETNAM HERE I COME!!!!! yay.), check my email and reply to one, YM a little about this on the side thing im part of, then i had to run off to yet another meeting. by the time that finished, i only had enough time to get to the gym in time for HIP HOP GRIND (clap, clap, clap) --- i love tuesdays!

so, my day was really short but im happy... no neurotic episodes today... :) ladies and gentlemen, i can still be a normal person!

tomorrow will be a long day, i know.. no meetings lined up. must get a lot of backlog stuff done. i think nakakahalata na boss ko i havent been as productive. hihihi. but im sure ill find time to write again... comissioned julette to help me spruce this up.. and will probably beg kaye to tutor as well. (micker is too busy to even reply to any of my texts and YM messages.... HEMPH!)

no profound and pretentious thoughts for today --- just an ordinary day. haven't had those for quite a while now.

that's what i should be happy about today: there are days that aren't fantabulously great, but they're not bad either...

No comments: