Saturday, May 28

bagaverde nights

its been a while since ive been out for a fun night... i think its safe to say that the last time i did, it didnt end up pleasant --- my fault mainly.

but last night i had a blast. watch madagascar (www.madagascar-themovie.com) and went to bagaberde with old, semi-old and new friends...

i missed you boo! he's a great guy... i love him already.. im happy for you. i hope im next! hahahahahaha.

the day wasn't as smooth as id wanted it to be... hard to stay normal when you're sleepy and emotional. but by the time i left the office (thanks pau for waiting in the rain with me), things started to pick up at a fantasmic pace!

so the movie was great (thanks to mel and cy for my ticket)... laughed every 3 seconds... and it felt good to laugh like that again... haha. felt like a kid again.. especially since we were sitting on the floor sa pinaka-front kasi full house... i felt relaxed and i could be myself... plain little me... no fronts, no pretending... just me, laughing enjoying the movie.

so far so good! then we headed to baga where MYMP and the Wiseguys were playing... it was great to see old friends perform again... i was smiling ear to ear. no, not just cause i still have a crush on Jam.. masaya lang talaga ako...

super deja vu ng highschool days.. these guys saw me grow up.. second year HS pa lang ako (my nognog tingting days), gig lang nila pwede ko puntahan for gimik.. little did my mom know the things id do at their gigs! hahaha. grad ball.. they set me up with their friend para sha date ko... i dont hink i even finished my ball.. eskapo kami agad from intercon to blue lizard for their gig... fun times.. i even did backstage work for them for their concert sa music museum years back.. haha. sorry jam.. nalimutan kong ang yakisoba walang sabaw... kinain mo pa rin naman e! hahaha. tense naman kasi ako...

im glad for nights like last night.. forgot about all my concerns.. just threw everything away and enjoyed myself.. it wasnt anything wild or anything.. steady lang.. but it was a break well welcomed. mashado ata ako natuwa... wrote something long about a simple night.. hehe. im just that happy about it.

No comments: