Saturday, July 31

perspective

all in all i think it was a good week for me. its been tough, but i woke up today feeling proud that i've gone through it and i've proven to myself that i can. ive give this week more than my all and i dont think anyone can say that things didnt get done because ive slacked off - things didnt get done because its jut not humanly possible for me to do them all! :p

i had a catch up with S today and i told her there are two simple things i want to be able to accomplish when it come so work: one, to do a good job... and two, be good at my job. i really believe that people who get to do the things they love for a living are blessed and that not everyone will get to do that. for me, my job doesnt define me anymore and i dont live to work, BUT i still care enough about what i do that i want to be good at it.

i miss waking up knowing im great at what i do and thats what im working towards. :)

No comments: