Wednesday, July 28

day 3 - draw

i've realised today that my main problem with this week isn't that i don't know what im doing - its just the volume of work that i need to get through. all the stuff that i don't know (yet) i have someone around to help me with that and it's starting to frustrate me that i'm not able to spend more time on those things and learn from the more experienced people helping me with them. OI!

as you know, i've been staying back after office hours to "get ahead" for the next day. i dont mind investing my time this way if it starts to mean that i can spend more time learning new things BUT i don't intend to make a habit out of it. oh no. i've been there, i've done that. no sir.

today though, is a slightly different story. im staying back to get through just the things for today! OI! good thing is nothing is out of control and im not insanely behind on things - im keeping up fairly well considering everything that needs to be done versus just one me.

augh! i cant even finish writing this... too hungry. blech.

thats it. im going home! :p

4 comments:

anton said...

yay! nabuhay ka ulet. pero the weird thing is you are writing about staying back, pero blog post mo at 6:10pm.. hahaha! overtime na ba yan sa AUS?

angel said...

hey anton! yes, im back. :p i really should have kept writing.

610, OT na yun sa office no. 530pm everyday major exodus na ng pag-uwi. di na uso sa buhay ko ang OT. after one week of staying back until 730-8pm, pinagsasabihan na akong di na pwede yun at bawal din ako mag-uwi ng work. dont you just love it!??! :p

kaye said...

welcome back to blogging! :)

and they really should be having the same OT-related policies here. not that i do any OT or anything stressful anymore, but still.

hope you're doing fine, gel :)

angel said...

thanks kaye. its been too long. :p im glad i have my blog back to unload my thoughts - im not the kind of blogger that writes with the reader in mind. its really to help me de-stress. i suppose its a few notches better than talking to myself. LOL.

hey, congrats with baby tala. she looks absolutely adorable! and i mean it. you know me and my thoughts on ugly babies. hehehe. mean.

im okay, all in all. i still have good and bad days, but more good days now than before. :) im still ahead.

on OT, looks like, with tala, you and rap will be on duty 24/7 for a while. sulit naman! :)