Tuesday, October 10

thanks maykhel

i was feeling emotional over the weekend... and you sorted me out.
somehow, you always manage to say the right things.

thanks for saying: "whoever made you feel that way isn't worth it"
i didnt expect hearing that would calm my worries.. you made me cry, but at least i was calmer. so from now on, ill call you whenever i get anxious. hahahaha! kidding...

by the way, i DID dream of your bay window that night ha... except karlo and mic were there too... haha.

come visit me soon? i promise, mom will be okay if you guys sleep over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur such a cornball angel :P

when my car gets fixed and when i get over my trauma - we'll head on over there...

later!

angel said...

excuse me?! ikaw kaya... you get madrama everytime i have to leave earlier than you or all the times i cant make it. :p

just expressing my gratitude. :)