Wednesday, October 18

social studies

ive always thought i was a friendly person, i dont think id consider myself all that 'sociable'. although i think its perfectly normal, i still get antsy when i find myself in unfamiliar situations.

im about to go to a 'high society' event this weekend and its been strssing me out the past few days.

i keep thinking of what to wear... one, because i love every opportunity to dress up and be pretty and two, because events like those are unfamiliar to me --- makes it worse that ill be with a new Client that im still trying to get to know. anyway, ive decided to aim for dressing 'just right'.. it rather blend in (not look ravishingly good) than stand out because im over dressed or dressed wrongly.

im worried that i wont be able to be as conversational as i would want to be. hey, im a natural jolog... cant help it. ill have to muster up all the conyita in me.

ang insecure ko no? haha. but this is me being honest. i AM feeling insecure about this event. but like most of the unfamiliar things thrown my way these days, im hopeful that things will be a pleaseant surprise to me. if not, then i can always charge it to experience!

No comments: