Tuesday, December 6

paramdam lang

i've nothing new and exciting to say.. pero kailangan ko magparamdam sa blog ko. hahaha...

im working on my year-end post. i thought about it when i realized matatapos na ang 2005 and i couldnt help but think: where did the rest of my year go? parang kahapon lang i was ranting about how long and gruesome this year is... tapos i wake up one morning and its 2 weeks to Christmas?! waaaaaaaaah!

weeeell, actually i WAS supposed to write about my pre-bday bloo hoos kaso that would only emphasize and broadcast my already erratic and emotionally unstable image. hehe. by the time i got to sit down and write about it, naisip ko tapos na yun... why write a lasting memory of it. thanks to those that 'helped' me through:

1. mel, for always being the level headed friend and for the wonderful treat last sunday.. you're right, i needed it.
2. pau, for being the ear for my angry texts. kahit na at some point you stopped replying... hahaha.
3. kaye, for that YM session saturday night. thinking about other things (like the elusive christmas freak show party costume) distracted me from the ampalaya-level bitterness.

yun lang. wala ako masabi ano?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeheeeeeeeey! :) new post! you're welcome, Angel.

kaye said...

you're welcome! :)