Tuesday, December 13

12/12 --- 24!

i had one of the best birthdays this year --- lumalabas i had 2 birthdays! as if saturday was not enough to send me to cloud 9 in happiness, today was off the charts.

grabe. ive never been given a surprise like that in my life. overwhelmed beyond words.

everything that happened today seemed to build to the big surprise kanina. the surprise lunch, with a bwisit afternoon meeting, to the almost loser-ville evening which turned out to be a surprise dinner with all my dearest friends. super memorable to see my friends together... college and post college friends. i know some people couldnt make it, but i know they would have if they could. im happy none the less.

thank you to everyone who made me cry. i know its not that hard to make me cry, but ive never trembled that way in my life. as in may reading na ata sa richter scale yun e! haha. thank you for all your letters/notes. kahit na pinagtawanan nyo ako lahat dahil sa ka-iiyak ko. well, thats me!

thanks lily... for getting in touch with the college people.. i know how hard it is to get everyone together... :p

thanks anna... for torturing and threatening people in the office to write letters to me.

thanks pau... for expertly deceiving me. best actor ka.

thanks mel... 'special' is an understatement to what i felt because of the surprise. you have no idea how much today means to me. i can never thank you enough. (im still shocked you got in touch with pearl pa talaga!) you know me too well. haha. ang galing mo.

i cant thank everyone na isa-isa, but you know who you are...

BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE.

i really do love you all.

PS - once again, i forgot to take all the pictures i wanted to take. haha. got caught in the moment. :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say... well, I'm happy we made you happy on your birthday. Mission accomplished!

angel said...

thank you mel for making it happen. :)

love yah!