Friday, November 11

travel bug

ive been bitten by the travel bug...

hung over by the luzon road trip ive recently been on...

envious of the cruise my sister and her husband last week...

dreaming of having all the resources (and companions) to go wherever, whenever i want.

my short list of places i want to see before i get married (not that im getting married soon...):
1. bohol - all my friends have been here.. and the closest ive gotten to seeing bohol is my TV and my Lonely Planet book. i want to be the perfect tourist... see the tarsiers, see the chocolate hills, see all the churches, hang out sa beach, hope to see dolphins, see the caves... EVERYTHING!

2. siargao - whats not to want to see in siargao? ive heard nothing but great stories about siargao. me want to go.

3. camiguin - i always though this was a boring place... then i saw lily's photos... whoa! ganda!!!! and i read in my book there are tons of things to do there too!

4. palawan - actually ive been here before.. i got to see perto princessa and the underground river (i used to call it underwater river.. duh! haha.) but i want to go to the other hot spots... el nido, club noah... explore explore explore.

id write my long list, but ill end up depressed. haha. this is just my domestic list.... hehe.

so i guess ill be working to be able to afford to go to all of these places no? di kaya ako maging nog nog kung mapuntahan ko lahat yan ng sunud-sunod?! haha.

hay. tara, biyahe tayo!

4 comments:

-lilyput- said...

ako top of my list outside the phils:

- italy (for the food and churches)
- spain (for the arts and culture)
- austria (for the coffee and pastries)
- germany (for the beer ;P)
- russia (for the...hrrmm...vodka?)
- holland (for the flowers)
- greece (for the ruins and the beach)
- egypt (for the ruins and the sand dunes)
- brazil (for the mardi gras, parties and the beach)
- ibiza island (for the party!!!)

and tons more...syet! kelangan ko magpayaman, pano ba yan? hay!

-lilyput- said...

click on the link to see more pics of camiguin :)

http://ateneo.multiply.com/journal/item/11

Daydreamer said...

definitely recommend Bohol & Camiguin...cheap lang! except for airfare that is. arent we all bitten by the travel bug? wanna go everywhere!! =) Top on my list: Morocco, Brazil and India. *sigh*

angel said...

na-tarush ako! lahat kayo sumagot ng international destinations nyo! hahaha. i think its the age... di ba parang ang dami nyong gustong gawin at puntahan?!

hay reminds me of that article you asked me to read pau! swak nga.