Tuesday, November 15

happy new year!

2006 has begun for me... work-wise at least.

well, if things go as discussed in our meeting earlier, 2006 will be a busier and more stressful year for me. whooptidoo! im jumping for joy.

i dont know.. its been pretty obvious here at the office that i haven't been as productive as i should be... im always tamad and antsy to go out of the office. bad girl! hay. nahihiya tuloy ako kasi kaka-promote ko lang tapos ganito ako. hehe. i dont know if its because sawain ako sa details of the job or im tired and need a longer vacation or whatever. hay. must self-motivate.


so anyhow... im facing an exciting 2006... i thought my 2005 will be busy, but 2006 seems to be three times more busy!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

6 comments:

-lilyput- said...

harharhar

aren't we in the same boat? hahaha ni-announce ko na nga the other day, anyone willing to trade accounts? walang kumagat eh :D

hay, pinasok natin 'to eh kaya ayan. sige na lang ng sige, not like may iba tayong pagkakaabalahan (like suffocating boyfriends, or makulit suitors, or anything of that sort) so trabaho na lang tayo ;P hehe

angel said...

hay. nako, how sad to share the same lack of problems with you lily.. oo nga.. walang boyfriend na poproblemahin at iisipin, walang makulit at masugid na manliligaw na kaiinisan at kung anu-ano pa. :p

hahaha.

ako, 1,000,000,000% sure walang papayag makipag-palit ng client with me.

Cathy said...

Congrats Angel on the promotion! :)

Anonymous said...

I remember asking you December 2004... I wonder what's in store for us in 2005... and we were both so excited to find out! I had a marvelous 2005, it's by far the best year of my life. Now, I'm more excited to find out what's in store for me in 2006... :) I'd like to believe that wonderful things are going to happen to us in 2006.

angel said...

thanks cathy! :D

angel said...

mellie...

im glad to hear you had a great 2005. ako, hindi ko pa ma-assess... i have a month to go pa and im hoping babawi pa. hahaha.