Monday, August 1

major relapse este recap

ive been a bad blogger. no post for almost a month.. i dont even remember my last post!

anyway. a lot has happened since and ill probably will never be able to recap everything na.... work got hectic (no excuse i know), and issues rose from the dead. so needless to say, my days have been spent analyzing (and most of the time feeling bad about myself) and thinking and striving to get work done. so there. a lot of mending (hehe. mang mendy-ing) to be done. eto nanaman ako. i get so caught up with small things that they grow into big things. but im a heart girl... my head will lose more battles to my heart.

so anyway... im almost done watching season1 of desperate housewives (thanks to tat for lending us)... and i got struck by what bree said (in the latter episodes)
when things are tough, you have to think: the best is yet to come...
(not her exact words, but ill go get the ea\xact words tonight when i watch it again)

ive been out if it for quite a while now... sukdulan na ng 'kalutangan' ko when i went to mass yesterday and i realized i forgot to rinse the conditioner off my hair! geeez... that got me thinking that i have to regain control of myself.. haha. who knows what else ill forget... haha.

belated happy birthday to my twin sisters.. they turned 30 last week.. hehehe. they dont look anywhere near 30. haha i think sometime i look older than them pa.

CSI season ender rocks! umiyak talaga ako. kahit ako, i wanted to look for nick na.. haha... im suck an involved viewer!

balikan davao last saturday... had to go there to cover this segment for one of our promos... so buntot-kiti-buntot kay charles (SCQ dude.. ddnt know who he is up til now)... tas i insisted to be back the same day coz ive been looking forward to watching live aids with my lovely office friends. so i booked the 625pm flight.. when i checked in that morning to leave for davao (5am flight... hay, no sleep.. no sleep for the bothered soul), i found out that my return flight was delayed and will leave at 815pm instead. another let down for such an emotionally tiring week. but as always, i swalloed the emotions and went to work. but my luck seems to be on vacation.. pag-check in ko pauwi, DELAYED AGAIN! 935 na daw. so that really spoiled all my plans ano!? di na talaga ako aabot. ok na rin, ill go home to sleep na lang.. BUT NO! 930 po dumating an eroplano. so sira na talaga araw ko. hay.

buti na lang my sunday was too lovely to stay sour-faced. except for the conditioner incident, i had a great day.

lunch at pier one (to celebrate my sisters' bday), got to spend tons of time with my pamangkins.. love them to bits... went shopping for a while.. (was in that magical mood that i gravitate toward the nice stuff.. saya talaga).. and watched tita ria's futsal game (which they won and she scored her first goal for the season.) yay for sunday.

so hoping the week is as lovely as my sunday.. pahinga naman sana ako sa mga kalungkutan ng buhay... :)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I actually cried too over CSI's finale :) Kakaawa si Nick Stokes!:(

angel said...

im such an affected viewer! hahaha. i was the same with the very fisrt survivor and a couple of seasons of amazing race. :p

PAU: moving on is going to be a struggle. but its something i know i have to do. thats a step. di ba? slowly but surely. easy does it. thanks for the tolerance.