Wednesday, June 22

turning jologs...

ano ba itoh!!! i have allowed myself to turn jologs.

it started out as just a diversion for me.... i fed on my secret dream to be in showiz, latched on my tvc talent's participation in a reality tv show so id disctract myself from whatever is churning in my head...

WHAT HAPPENED?!

im turning jologs.

i have serious analyses (thank you julette for reminding me that analysis is a noun and thus does not have a past tense... hay. plural pala iniisip ko.) on the episodes, the pairs and all that. official text mate ko na ang tatay ng talent ko. affected ako sa mg developments (lalo na when i hear inside info).

worst of all: i have neglected my blog. seriously, i have not thought of my blog since my last entry... and no 'gana' to even think of what i can write about.

im morphing into my 'masa' self! haha. i know most of you are probably shaking your heads, cringing... but its the sad truth. im a CQA (bet none of you know what that means... its a jolog thing... hahaha.)!

but hey, i can say ive more or less succeeded... im somewhat more distracted and spend less time thinking thinking thinking about things i shouldnt be thinking/feeling. shet, ngayon lang ata ako nag-teenager... hahaha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CQA... wild guess: certified qpids addict?

angel said...

NANUNUOD KA NG QPIDS NO!!!!! Baket mo alam ang secret code ng aming samahan?! hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

once lang ako nakapanood ng qupids. At tinulugan ko pa.
I was with you, sa CAR WASH! Wild guess lang talaga. promise.

angel said...

tulog talaga si mel nun... haha... red eyes and all... haha.

si mel pa. conyita gurlalush yan. hihihi.

Anonymous said...

Hoy! hindi po ako conyita! ako pah!? I am but a simple folk that appreciates the finer things in life.
hahahaha!