Thursday, August 5

a big yellow blur

today literally flew by. spent 98% of it in meetings and i literally only sat at my desk to 'begin my day' at 5pm. TROI OI! i'm a bit worried about tomorrow because of all the things i didn't get to do today has just been carried over to tomorrow - and i have a morning meeting for 2 new briefs. its going to be interesting how the rest of this week will pan out.

on a personal note, had mini-celebrations to commemorate what would have been our 2nd anniversary today. waterworks started 'early' late last night with greetings from jp's sisters - they are amazing people and im really lucky that they've really treated me like family. needless to say i woke up with the puffiest eyes ever. LOL. nothing make-up can't make better.

by mini-celebrations, i mean...
- yellow outfit: yellow shirt underneath a denim tube dress, cute argyle tights, and my ever-reliable charles & keith heels
- bought a new bunch of yellow roses for my desk
- sent flowers to his house. snaps for mom for helping me with that. the original ecuadorian roses got held up at customs so mom made a call on what the arrangement will be. i can't wait for them to send me pics!
- posted my video that i'd put together over the weekend. (i'm still singing Smile in my head!)

its all been a big yellow blur actually. i still can't get over that the day is really done.

i wish i have a sweet visit in my dreams tonight. not sure if i did last night/this morning... its possible that i just don't remember. so maybe i wish for a dream that i'll remember in the morning!

just sharing the video i posted and his sisters' very sweet greetings.


A lot of times you asked me why i love you. I can think of a long list of reasons why, but my favorite one is simple: YOU MAKE ME SMILE. Happy 2nd 4th of August, JP Manabat! I miss & love you x 2 quantillion... to infinity and beyond. :p (Smile by Uncle Kracker)







No comments: