Wednesday, October 31

is this it???

its been announced... here we go! im excited and nervous at the same time. excited for the new things coming my way. this could be the challenge i was unconsiously looking for. but nervous mostly in anticipation of what this actually has in store for me. right now, all i can really do is wait... wait until im given further instructions.

i shouldnt let that email get me down. i wasnt my "best" this year, and i wont deny i've had my weak moments. but im not apologizing for them either. kasi even on my tamad days, i know i push myself as much as i can.

i hope i did the right thing. if not, at least i know i shouldnt regret anything. im going to give this a shot.. im going to work my ass off for this... the decision has been made and im bent on making it work. the next months should be veeeeeeery interesting.

No comments: